Open positions are posted every March for the upcoming season
○ Answering questions, addressing concerns, and gathering feedback from guests
○ Assisting the Operations and Events Team in providing exceptional customer service
○ Providing service recovery when issues arise
○ Working with all fellow Event Team Members to provide “Exceptional Experiences for Every Guest”
○ Assisting fellow Event Team Members in the handling situations that are in violation of Michigan Stadium policies
○ Continually monitor assigned areas to ensure safety and security of all guests
○ Working with law enforcement representatives to deal with guest conduct/policy violations
○ Ensuring that all shuttles are in good and safe working condition
○ Transporting guests to their desired destinations
○ Assisting the field and tunnel team with in-game transportation as needed
○ Greeting and welcoming guests into Michigan Stadium
○ Ensuring all guests have a valid ticket
○ Enforcing the prohibited items policy as guests enter the stadium
○ Greeting and welcoming guests into the towers
○ Ensuring all guests entering the towers have proper credentials or tickets
○ Enforcing the prohibited items policy as guests enter the towers
○ Greeting guests as they enter their section
○ Making sure that guests have the proper tickets for the section they are in
○ Assisting guests in locating their assigned seats
○ Ensuring that their is an orderly flow of guests into and out of their section
○ Monitoring your section to make sure all safety and security procedures are being followed
○ Managing the flow of wheelchairs being used/returned
○ Attending to the needs of guests with a disability to provide them the best experience possible
○ Need for “fill-ins” every game
○ Required to attend summer training session
○ Chance to become a “full-time” member of the team!
There are also opportunities to work special events hosted at the University of Michigan Athletic facilities. These events include weddings, receptions, banquets, and more.
For Special Events and events held in Crisler Center it is common to wear a sweater vest and tie uniform which will be provided if you are scheduled to work.
For football games, a shuttle service is provided from Wolverine Tower for working personnel.
During football games, a hot meal is provided to Event Team Members.